International Conference on Environmental Science and Applications (ICESA’20)
September 7, 2020
September 8, 2020
The International Conference on Environmental Science and Applications (ICESA'20) aims to become the leading virtual conference in fields related to Environmental Science and Applications. The goal of ICESA'20 is to provide an online space for scholars from all over the world to present advances in the relevant fields and to foster a virtual environment conducive to exchanging ideas and information.
ICESA'20 is an acronym for International Conference on Environmental Science and Applications.
Topics themes for ICESA’20 include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Air pollution and treatment
- Energy Management
- Environmental Protection
- Environmental Risk Assessments
- Environmental Sustainability and Development
- Greenhouse Effect, Global Warming, and Climate Change
- Infectious Diseases and the Environment
- Nanotechnology Impacts on Environment
- Oil Spills
- Pollution and Health Issues
- Renewable and Non-Renewable Energies
- Soil Pollution and Treatment
- Wastewater Management and Treatment
- Water Pollution and Treatment
Virtual Presentation Options:
All registered authors with accepted papers for oral or poster presentations are asked to prepare a video or powerpoint with voice and submit it to the conference administrator (firstname.lastname@example.org) at least 15 days prior to the conference. All presentation will be presented by the session chairs which will be followed by a few minutes of Questions and Answers. We would appreciate if authors can make sure to be available for the Q&A session.
- Oral Presentations for all submissions are limited to 15 minutes of video presentation and 5 minutes for possible Q&A.
- Accepted Posters for all submissions will be presented during specific poster sessions.
- Poster Presentations: For all submissions are limited to 3-5 minutes.
Paper Submission Deadlines
Notification to Authors
Submissions in the form of extended abstracts, short papers, and full manuscripts are welcome.
- All submitted papers will be peer-reviewed
- The congress proceedings will be published under an ISSN and ISBN number
- The conference proceedings will be indexed by Google Scholar
- Each paper will be assigned a unique DOI number by Crossref
- The proceedings will be permanently archived in Portico (one of the largest community-supported digital archives in the world).
- Selected papers from the conference will be submitted for possible publication in the International Journal of Environmental Pollution and…
Learn More »
© COPYRIGHT , INTERNATIONAL ASET INC. – ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Have any feedback? Please provide them here: Webmaster